Re: [oletrucks] hahah sexyfun snow white e-mail

To: "Lewis Osborn" <losborn@internetcds.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] hahah sexyfun snow white e-mail
From: "Michael Keele" <mkeele@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 22:07:40 -0700
>It is fairly easy to find out where the infected message comes from.  You
>just need to read the header info to trace the path of the message.  That
>will tell you the address that originated the message.

If you'd like, you are welcome to forward the message to me and I will, as
time allows, track it for you if I can.

Keep in mind that if everyone on this list sends me their messages, it will
take a while to respond to them all.  I am will to give it a shot.  My
virus software deletes the attachment before it gets to me, so no problem
with infection.