Re: [oletrucks] 46 high oil pressure on start

To: "Old chevy truck advice" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 46 high oil pressure on start
From: "Michael Lubitz" <mlrba@texas.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 19:33:30 -0600
Jim,

I do not know any answers about your oil, but I have a question.  (I just took
my head off the block and sure enough there was a burnt exhaust valve on the
cylinder with the low compression.)

My question, though, is about your "add on" oil filter.  Does this work well?
What are the advantages?  Disadvantages?  Was this an option originally?
Where can I get one?

Thanks much.

 Michael Lubitz
1946 Chevy 3/4 ton stock