[oletrucks] Re: HAHAHA virus

To: "oletrucks posting" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: HAHAHA virus
From: "Jon Kunkel" <jonkunkel@home.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:28:28 -0600
Who is this person invading our list?  I can't believe he still is getting in?
Does the list have a back door that this person is sending this Bul***it to
everyone.

Does the list server have a firewall in place to prevent this person from
doing this?  I have the person blocked by a firewall program and antivirus,
but it gets ridiculous, it seems to be generated at least once a month to us.
Check to make sure we can prevent this guy from continuing to harass us.  I
wasn't able to backtrack the sender from here as my program alerts me with
only the sender and subject.  But was able to find out it is coming from
California somewhere.  I will be talking to a friend to see what this list can
do to help us rid ourselves of this damn A**hole.

Jon 50 3104
Chicago burbs