Re: [oletrucks] Wet sanding

To: "BelAir Bob" <rogerz@planetwide.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wet sanding
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 21:00:23 -0500
Outstanding information, Robert!  Since I'm a beginner with painting, I need
all the help I can get.  Robert, Chet, Tom, and others have provided an
excellent "short course" in painting and preparation (sanding, etc.).
Thanks very much guys.  Perfect example of why I love this group!
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC
tcape@weblnk.net