[oletrucks] MINOR EMERGENCY (CARB CLEANER)

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] MINOR EMERGENCY (CARB CLEANER)
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 08:40:11 -0700
Morning guy's I woke up this Morning to a Minor Emergency. Maybe Major but
need some help. seems my 5 gal can of carb cleaner sprang a leak overnight
and I have it all over the shop floor this morning anybody have any Ideas
how to clean this nasty Crap up without involving a HAZMAT team. I plan on
using kitty litter and metal bucket but think I need a respirator. I was in
there for maybe 5 minutes and have a headache already. I now this is off
topic but desperate situation deserves desperate measures.