[oletrucks] Trivial complaint

To: trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Trivial complaint
From: David Williamson <dew_too@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:13:19 -0800 (PST)
Hey guys .. this group can be very helpful.  But sometimes I think
things of importance get missed.  I have noticed that sometimes
people will just hit the reply button and answer something ...great.
The problem comes when the reply is hit and a different question is
asked or answered.  I know myself I have probably deleted some good
stuff.  That is because I look at the subject and decide if I'm going
to read it or not.  So to help us all, lets all make sure that the
question or response we are sending to the group, match the subject
we put on.

Thanks
Dave
1958 long step