Re: [oletrucks] Trivial complaint

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Trivial complaint
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 09:38:02 -0800
>In addition, while we are asking for cooperation, it would be nice if
>everyone who sends a reply to the listserv would not send that same message
>to the person who posted the original message.

In some cases, messages sent to the listserver take a half hour or more to
appear.  If someone asks for help with an urgent problem, or if you're
trying to maintain an ongoing discussion, it works better to send messages
both to the group and to the individual.  Otherwise, I agree with Bob that
it is superfluous.

Regards,

Grant S