Re: [oletrucks] Shop Safety (was Battery Charging)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shop Safety (was Battery Charging)
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:24:27 EST
Thankyou; this is a good reminder.  I forwarded it to the rest of my family.

Over the last 30 years, I've had way too many close calls myself.

Mark Noakes
Knoxville, TN
58/56 Chevy Suburban 2wd 350 V8 3speed w/OD in progress
59 GMC Suburban V8/Hydramatic looking for a 1/2 ton NAPCO kit  and a V8,
destined for straight stock resto