[oletrucks] 59 chevy FS

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 59 chevy FS
From: "Tony" <t847319@idt.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 18:17:04 -0600
You wake up one morning and realize you're never gonna get to everything you'd
like to get to, so.......

59 Chevy Stepside Project for sale

I'm selling my truck project. I live in the Dallas TX area. I travel quite a
bit so if you are interested send me an email at tbustamante@intellution.com.
Here's a description of what I've got.

59 Chevy Stepside, mid 70's cutlass clip, relocated gas tank, straight body

Sitting on an engine stand: 1985 Corvette engine bored & stroked to 383,
balanced, trw forged pistons, all new internals. Crane cam HMV 272-2 @.050 216
int 226 ex. .454 in , .480 in lift, 8.6:1 compression. Machine work done by
Wayne Calvert in Denton

 The following stuff is in boxes and not installed on the truck, mixture of
new and used.

 New    Newport Electric wipers

New     Painless wiring kit

New     VDO gauge set with custom dash

New     BM torque converter

New     Summit Flexplate

New     Sun Tach

Used    Camaro power brake assembly

New     Grey Bench "takeout seat" out of new truck

Used    Aluminum mag wheels  (the truck is sitting on rally wheels with tires
now)

New     Oldaire A/C kit -complete

New     Griffin aluminum radiator

New     Summit oil and trans cooler

Used    GM tilt steering wheel (installed on truck)

Used     Eldebrock 600 CFM carb

Used     TH/350 rebuilt, shift kit installed

            Several boxes of misc. parts

I've got about 7K in the project, will take $3500 OBO.  I put almost 2.5K into
the engine so it's a good deal for somebody  I'd prefer to sell the whole
project vs. piece by piece.

Thanks,   Tony