RE: [oletrucks] Seats/Gas tanks??

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Seats/Gas tanks??
From: "Bobby D Keeland" <bob_keeland@usgs.gov>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 10:02:08 -0600
I've heard that the power bench seat from a '79 Chrysler LeBaron 2-door
will work in an AD truck and was planning to look for one for my 51, but
after what Jim said I wonder if it may be too much?  Anyone have an opinion
or experience on this?

BobK
51 3600 5-window (project)
98 RAM (hers)
99 HD Sportster (in the shop this morning)
Arnaudville, LA

                    "Schorn, Tim"

                    <SchornT@ci.fort-wor        To:     "'AKBurke'"
<ajkburke@msn.com>,
                    th.tx.us>                   oletrucks@autox.team.net

                    Sent by:                    cc:

                    owner-oletrucks@auto        Subject:     RE: [oletrucks]
Seats/Gas tanks??
                    x.team.net

                    03/06/01 08:16 AM

                    Please respond to

                    "Schorn, Tim"

On the subject of buckets I'd say you won't be disappointed with Recaro or
Momo with 5-point harnesses. A custom-made pedestal to mount them at just
the right height for your body and you are cruising in comfort and
safety!!!

      Tim in Ft Worth