Re: [oletrucks] clamps of visor

To: "Ronald I. Givens" <givens@hal-pc.org>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] clamps of visor
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:28:43 -0500
Good luck with your search for the clamps, Ron.  I looked for one of these
for over a year.  A list member (THANKS, Brian) finally found one and sent
it to me.  Your best bet is to search for one at swap meets.  You might even
consider making one.  If I hadn't found mine, I was going to fabricate one
out of some brace parts I found at a hardware store.  Again, good luck!
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC
tcape@weblnk.net