[oletrucks] rearends for AD?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] rearends for AD?
From: stephanie@annexe.cwnet.com
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 12:37:24 -0800 (PST)
I'm going to the wreckers tomorrow for a 1/2 price sale, and I'm trying to find
out what rearend to use.  I want to get something with disc brakes and posi.
If I get a 9" Ford out of a Lincoln with drum and the older spring mounts, can
I switch that to disc brakes off a newer one?  I'd like to find one without all
the mounts for the rear springs so I don't have to remove them all.  How are
the widths for the 9"?  Thanks