[oletrucks] BillyBob Update: Taillights, Parking Lights and Turn Signals

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] BillyBob Update: Taillights, Parking Lights and Turn Signals
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 12:52:03 -0500
Some of you ole truckers on the "oletrucks" and "Old-chevy-Truck" maillists
follow my trials and tribulations with my truck BillyBob (misery loves
company, I guess). For those of you in this category, I've added a new
episode. It continues with electrical work where I left off last time and
covers new Taillight, Parking Light and Turn Signal installation. The
carnage starts here:

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/2001/wip7a.htm

Larry Kephart
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)