[oletrucks] monster truck panel Body pics

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] monster truck panel Body pics
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 18:57:29 -0700
OK guys how many chances do you get to own your very own Monster truck. I'm
accepting offers and may put it up for auction. I have pics on my web sight
now just follow the links www.expage.com/chevylikearock
Did anybody come up with a name for the guy who had the 54-55 corvette 6cyl
setup?
 I will not reply to anything concerning this on the list so if you have
questions etc please contact me off the list
 jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net