[oletrucks] Need 52 Chevy 1/2 ton width measurement

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Need 52 Chevy 1/2 ton width measurement
From: "Bill Current" <bcurrent@csu.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 07:24:32 -0700
Hello All,
I'm getting pretty excited, as I am getting closer to going to get the
old girl, a 52 1/2 ton Chevy that my wife's Grandfather bought new when
he was still around.  I have been trying to succeed in this task for
several years now and it looks like it might finally happen!  My first
question is how wide is the truck at it's widest point, I need to figure
out how wide of a trailer I need to get.  I have access to a couple
through friends, but they aren't exactly made for hauling trucks around
and may not be wide enough.

Thanks for the help, I'll keep you posted.

Bill C.