RE: [oletrucks] Value of 42 GMC wrecker

To: "'Bruce Kettunen'" <bekett@uslink.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Value of 42 GMC wrecker
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 12:32:20 -0500
What timing - I got an e-mail from Bill Rife asking about my experience with
shipping a truck.  Well the next day I saw a 46 Pickup Tow Truck for sale on
e---. I thought it would be cheaper to buy this one rather than pay
shipping.  Since it was located in his neck of the woods.

It also came with a new grill take a look at - if it is still up:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=567865938

It sold for just under $2,000.

Good luck....  We need more Art Decos on the list....
Jim House
Hollis, NH