[oletrucks] Wiring Harness

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Wiring Harness
From: "Mac Kinghorn" <kinghorn@granite.mb.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:17:23 -0500
Hey All!!

I bought a wiring harness from Chevy Duty when I did my truck.  You have to
specify whether you want it set up for Alternator or Generator and if you
are using turn signals.  I found the wiring harness to be of excellent
quality and the instructions were very easy to follow.  All of the wires are
numbered and the instructions tell you what number wire goes to exactly
where.  It also gives hints as to installing a ballast resistor for 12 Volt
systems and other explanations to aid in installation.  My system has worked
trouble free for about 7 years now and I have put on about 12000 miles since
restoration.  The Chevy Duty kit had everything I needed for the best price
and I am impressed with it

Hope this helps

Mac