Re: [oletrucks] Project Update: more starter pictures

To: m1a20@iname.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Project Update: more starter pictures
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:54:46 EST
In a message dated 3/28/01 7:22:59 AM Pacific Standard Time, m1a20@iname.com
writes:

<< *** Side note on new house:

   Does anyone recommend a floor treatment for the garage?  I would like to
 at least paint it, but if there is something better than a regular enamel
 (or a good reason for a special "floor treatment" product rather than just
 paint) please let me know your preferences and/or experiences.  I am just
 fine with a low tech cheaper approach even if it doesn't last as long as an
 honest to goodness shop floor coating. Any comments on what works or
 definitely WILL NOT work are welcome.

 Thanks again.
 Currently rebuilding and fixing, soon to be truckin'.

 I'll keep you all posted.  Thanks for the insights and comments.
 --
 Mike >>

  Definitely don't use anything shiny and slick...a drop of oil becomes a
killer.

  Mike