RE: [oletrucks] Fender Bolts Etc.

To: Tom3600@webtv.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Fender Bolts Etc.
From: RobertHeil@hellausa.com
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:23:44 -0500
Re:  Chrome nuts and bolts from the Gardner-Wescott company.
Excellent quality, and I would use them again.
I work about 2 miles from their Northville Michigan office.  Bought a
number of chrome plated hex-head bolts, nuts and washers in the early
'80's, when they were located in Livonia, for a underhood dress up job I
was doing on my GTO.  The Michigan humidity has never touched the finish.
Even the extras that have knocked around in my tool box for the nearly 20
years still shine up with a rag.

Bob Heil
'51 3600 in pieces

                    Tom3600@webtv.net

                    Sent by:                    To:     ScottnStaceyTX@msn.com
(Scott and Stacey
                    owner-oletrucks@auto        Redish)

                    x.team.net                  cc:
oletrucks@autox.team.net (Ole Trucks)
                                                Subject:     RE: [oletrucks]
Fender Bolts Etc.

                    03/27/01 10:20 AM

                    Please respond to

                    Tom3600

If you want really nice hardware go to:
http://www.gardner-westcott.com
They have chrome and stainless steel nuts and bolts.  The bolt heads are
available with a Chevy Bowtie emblem embossed on them.  I used them in
all the high visibility areas under the hood, on the engine,  and on the
bedsides and front, rear bed panels.

Tom Poterack
Moline, IL.
'49 Chevy Pickup Retro Rod