[oletrucks] Fender Bolts Etc.

To: Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Fender Bolts Etc.
From: Paul Frew <paul.frew@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 22:00:40 -0500
Hi, I have a 59 chevy 1/2 ton, does anyone have any suggestions where
the best place is to buy replacement bolts that attach the various sheet
metal parts together.  I would like to use ones that have the original
style (hex head with the flange).  Some of the catalogs have bolt kits
but do not have any information on bolt quality or type of
coating/plating.  Also any input on what to look out for and where not
to buy them from would also be appreciated.

Paul Frew
59 Chevy 1/2 ton LWB FS
Toronto, Ontario