[oletrucks] Selling my 1949 3100

To: old-chevy-truck@egroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Selling my 1949 3100
From: Holly and Chris Mills <scmills@tntech.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 18:06:03 -0600
For the next 10 days or so it's listed on one of those aution websites -
I'll let you guess which one - since the list rules won't let me mention
the website.

After that I'll be advertising it locally.

If you want details - e-mail me. I'm starting at $2800.

Why? To many projects, not enough $$$, and no out of the weather storage.

Just want this old truck to get a good home which can better care for it
that we can.

The truck to 100% original.
Chris in Mid-TN

ICQ# 5944649

1978 Volkswagen Westfalia               (almost done, Rolls-Hardly Engine)
1965 VW Beetle   with a Type IV power   (perpetual project)
1949 Chevy 3100 p/u             (daily driver)
1999 Honda CR-V                 (wife's ride)
1981 Honda CB900 Custom moto-sickle     (other daily driver)
1972 Hodaka Wombat (FOR SALE)   (needs new home)

1997 Wife named Holly
2000 model son named Zane

several used felines (2 shiny black, one in primer)

Use the contents of this message at your own risk. Reproduction is allowed
with reference to me, the author -- if and only if you can verify the
information contained within is correct.

If you find that the information is flawed, in poor taste, incorrect,
evidence of mental treatment required, or if the statement/question was
just plain dumb - you don't know me...