Re: [oletrucks] Cab Dollie

To: bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cab Dollie
From: "Perry Smith" <perigrinephalkon@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:31:13 -0700
Hey Bill I dont have a picture, in fact the future dolly is currently riding
arround in the back of my 58 GMC fleetside. I have been contemplating for
some time the same as you, building one when I was making a delivery to one
of the BMW dealers that I serve on a daily basis I discovered a three tier
mechanics cart with wheels and casters intact in the dumpster. Yes there was
no hesatation on my part, the cart is about 36" by 24" and about 30" to the
top tier, my plan now is to cut the top tier off at the top of the second
tier and I will have a suitable dolly, about 18" high to put the cab of my
58 Chevy stepside on. Hope this helps and always keep your eyes open.
Perry Smith
58 GMC fleetside
58 Chevy stepside in a basket
Phoenix AZ