[oletrucks] Cab Dollie

To: "OLETRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Cab Dollie
From: "Kevin" <kevin@tbaytel.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 13:41:14 -0800
I just used a narrow section of scaffold with wheels.
Easy to take apart when you're done too.

Kevin Stieh
53 Chev 1/2 ton
50 Chev Panel
Thunder Bay,
Ontario,Canada
http://www.megspace.com/cars/kevin/Truckpage.html

Re:
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:18:57 -0600
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>

This weekend, I'm going to build a dollie for my cab. Anyone else had
experience with this? Basically hoping to take measurements between the cab
mounts on my '55 2nd series, and take some lumber and buld a stand with some
casters on it to roll my cab around on. Not exactly sure yet of how tall to
make it, I know the steps inside the doors drop a good amount from the top
of the frame. If anyone has any pictures of any, I'd be interested in seeing
them, for ideas.

Thanks,
Bill
http://www.vanhalen-irc.com/bill/truck