[oletrucks] Dual Master Cyllinder...Hydrovac

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Dual Master Cyllinder...Hydrovac
From: NTemple46@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 01:39:54 EST
I want to convert my brake system to dual master cylinder.  Will I need to
have two hydrovac units?  One for each line.  It seems that this would be the
case.  I have a spare from my parts truck that I could add to the frame next
to the existing unit.  OR...would it be easier to try a power brake setup?  I
am on a tight budget so cost is a factor.

Thanks, Neil
46 2-ton