Re: [oletrucks] Dual Master Cyllinder...Hydrovac

To: rgallagrrr@mcn.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Dual Master Cyllinder...Hydrovac
From: John Dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 23:06:51 -0500
Just for clarity what we are speaking of is a remote style hydrovac
booster. You would not have to stay with a hydrovac you could use a
remote booster of another style.

As I recall from my parts store clerk days, there were some trucks that
had a dual remote booster.
We would often have to "match" a booster off of grove equipment and we
had illustrated books showing the styles.
If you can find a parts store with one of these you could probably find
a booster that would work.

--
John Dorsey
Wauchula, FL