[oletrucks] Re: Speedo unit

To: "Greg O. Pace" <59gmc@bigriverbroadcasting.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Speedo unit
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 00:02:48 -0500
Greg, need to put subject in your posts. On the reducer......called a
speedometer adaptor, quite common. Try a trans shop that does manuals. They
sometimes have used gears, adaptors and stuff and may sell you one. When I
worked at GM truck plant they had more than one kind, depends on gears and
tires and such. Don't know how to tell which you need if you don't have old
one.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN
54 Chevy 2-ton (driver)