[oletrucks] Re:

To: 59gmc@bigriverbroadcasting.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re:
From: TORODRVR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 10:01:02 EDT
In a message dated 04/01/2001 10:26:14 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
59gmc@bigriverbroadcasting.com writes:

<<
 I'm new to the list and have been lurking a few days. >>

If it wasn't for your e-mail address giving a clue that you might be an
oletrucker, I wouldn't have opened your msg. This is because I get so much
un-solicited mail that I don't usually open any with no subject line. At
least when the "oletrucks" subject line is used I know it could be something
interesting.