Re: [oletrucks] Window Regulator

To: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Window Regulator
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 01:14:35 -0500
There is a spring that, I believe, assists the window in rolling up (& I
presume, keeps it from falling down).  These often break (& may just get
weak, over time) & leave you with the problem you describe.  Look in the
vendor catalogs, several have replacement springs for doors latches & window
regulators.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com