[oletrucks] Sound deadener

To: "Oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Sound deadener
From: "Mark A. Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 06:03:33 -0700
I am wondering, has anyone put that liquid sound deadener on the underside
of the floor of an AD?  I thought that since it is an area that you don't
see, maybe it on the outside and the roll "Dynamat" stuff, we were talking
about a couple weeks ago, on the inside would really keep out the noise.  I
figured paint it on all over the flat part of the floor up the foot board to
just below the firewall.  What do you guys think?  Is it worth the time,
effort or expense?

              Mark Self
     '55 1st 5 window 3100
            Redlands, CA