Re: [oletrucks] TF Brake lights

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TF Brake lights
From: B&A Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 22:54:10 -0500 (CDT)
Last summer, I found the brake light switch stuck in the off position.
It's a lever switch that you can see on the bottom of the sloped part of
the firewall on the driver's side.  The switch engages the brake pedal to
master cylinder linkage.  It is held in place with two screws with the
heads under the floor mat of the cab.  All mine took was some excecise to
get loose, but replacements are available from the usual sources.

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN