[oletrucks] jet source?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] jet source?
From: vwbus@ckoon.org (craig k)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 22:05:30 -0500
I know I've asked this before, but if I got a response I've lost it :P

Who sells jets for Rochester Bs?  I have a 56 in there which is TOO LARGE
by a mile, but is smaller than the 65 I found in the original carb (and the
58s I found in the other 3 carbs I've accumulated); I need a 48 or 50...
preferably both, to experiment.
Any other jets that will fit, ie, can I go to a parts store and after they
tell me "oh no, we don't have anything for THAT old" I can say "well, how
about a Stromberg-Carlson from 64?" and they pop some jets out from the

craig
caretaker of
stephanie's 50 3104 216 5-window deluxe