[oletrucks] The big day

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] The big day
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 11:46:13 -0500
I took today off and I've been organizing my parts and putting them in boxes
and labeling them for the shop. I've finished up the dollie and it now has 4
swivel coasters (it had 2 swivels and 2 stationary ones). In a bit I'm over
to pump up the tires on the trailer (airs free, lol) and get a few more
things together. We're taking the cab today, and hopefully in the next few
days the roof section and doors.

It's hard to believe things are moving again! BTW, there's a purty 55-56 Red
Chevy in the new Truckin magazine ... I like how the owner hinged his seats
and made storage underneath for his stereo amps, might have to borrow that
idea ;)

Bill