Re: [oletrucks] Small diameter HEI

To: "Oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Small diameter HEI
From: "Robert Welch" <rwelch@ionet.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:22:01 -0500
Additionally, if you go with an external coil and want to keep the firewall
uncluttered, I believe MSD makes a bulkhead type fitting for passing the
coil wire into the cab area allowing the coil to be mounted somewhere under
the dash - which means less wiring in the engine compartment also.  You
could probably do the same thing with a rubber grommet though.  Just some
more ideas.

Bob W