[oletrucks] Emergency Brake - Solved

To: "Oletrucks \(E-mail\)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Emergency Brake - Solved
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:14:51 -0400
Over the past year I have been looking for the emergency brake interworkings
for my 1/2 ton.  Well list members came to my rescue.  Gary Perry had a rear
end from a car that had the needed parts in it.  Next I asked Bob ADler if
these would work.  He told me that they would for a 1/2 ton and that they
must go one the correct side.  These parts are a "mirror image" of each
other.  Gary sent me the parts and I am in the process of installing them.
I will update the page once completed.  Also I saw a few postings asking
about this issue.  So I have taken my digital camera and took a few photos
of the parts and added a few words - on how it all goes together.

I hope this helps someone and if you have corrections please let me know and
I will update this page.  GREAT THANKS TO Gary and Bob...

http://www.ccsol.com/truck/eBrakeOverview.htm

Jim House
Hollis, NH