Re: [oletrucks] 350 turbo tranny (FLAPS)

To: joe@skywagons.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 350 turbo tranny (FLAPS)
From: "Edward T. Dingo" <cen36932@centuryinter.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:54:23 -0400
You were soooo close!!
Friendly
Local
Auto
Parts
Store

I've met your 2 definitions too!!! I'm gonna add one....
Fat
Lady
Auto
Parts
Salesperson

This person was giving me quite a time when I was once inquiring about an
aftermarket tranny cooler. Tried to sell me an unknown, too small for my needs
brand versus a Hayden heavier duty one. I had to stop another salesperson and
ask
him to get her out of my face, literally. I bought the Hayden, despite her
"pitch"

Ed in Mich
'57 3100