[oletrucks] Re: FLAPS + a manifold question.

To: DFloyd818@aol.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: FLAPS + a manifold question.
From: RobertHeil@hellausa.com
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 11:19:24 -0400
Thanks to all re: FLAPS!

As a matter of fact, I know both these guys you mentioned:
Freakin'
Lazy
Auto
Parts
Salesman

or, perhaps...
Fat
Lipped
Auto
Person's
Service?

Bob
'51 3600 in pieces

ps:  And thanks for the all the recent discussion on "V-8's in an AD".
It's clear to me that using the IFS and rear end from the  '77 C-10 that's
been laying around my place for the past couple years will be the route I
will go.  B. Fischer's site made this a simple decision.  The 1967 283 I
will use has the ram's horn exhaust manifolds.  There has also been
discussion of "rear exiting" manifolds that appears to be a better choice
for these swaps.  What vehicles should I be looking for in my FLJY
(Friendly Local Junk Yard) that can donate these manifolds?

BH