Re: [oletrucks] 59 GMC tire size

To: "Jeffrey cerniglia" <jcerniglia@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 59 GMC tire size
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 17:38:13 -0700
My Gm parts catalog shows 4 sizes for 59 GMC 1/2 tons (9310 series in
Canada).

6.70 X 15
6.50 X 16
6.00 X 16
7 X 17.5

Both my 59 GMC 9314's have, what I believe to be the stock wheels, 15 inch
tires, but not the stock size rubber. My driver has 235 70 R15's, which
combined with 40 plus year old springs gives it a lowered look! Therefore I
would say 6.70 X 15 would be stock size. But there are many experts on this
list which may have other sources.

HAPPY EASTER....

Blaine Dumkee
1959 GMC 9314