[oletrucks] Wireing

To: "A Old Trucks Chat" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Wireing
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 20:20:38 -0500
I know there are several on the list that has wired there
TF's well I just finished mine, with the Chevy Duty harness, But before I
put the Battery in I thought I would do some continuity checks, I found
continuity on the main battery wire at the switch, so I'm thinking duh short
some were, I spent most of the day checking, switches,horn relays,dimmer
switch, nothing checked bad,or grounded, does the Amp Gauge give you a
continuity reading when it's in the circuit?
Any ideas out there??or do you think I should install the battery and see if
it smokes?
Help
HooT58