Re: [oletrucks] Web site for GMC

To: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Web site for GMC
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 00:02:37 -0500
A few I've been to are:     www.73-87chevytrucks.com ,sometimes slow and
trouble getting on.  www.67-72chevytrucks.com  Has connections to other
lists and covers 60 to 87 years, need to register and get passwords.
www.guestforum.com and look for GMC Paul's b/board or www.gmcpauls.com for
parts and link to board. These guys aren't as good as this older list, but
GMC pauls board, he answers questions even on old stuff I have.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN
54 Chevy 2-ton (driver)
50 Chevy COE (project)