Re: [oletrucks] 4400 '57

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <990158.STUD@nhtv.nl>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 4400 '57
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 23:11:23 -0400
I agree with Gary....TOW it home!

As for price....what body does it have?  I got a '56 4400 Stake body with
all the normal rust and a clear title FREE!  Well almost....it cost me about
$40.00 in fuel to go and get it.  Seriously, I think $2,000.00 would be on
the high side here, there just isn't a high demand for the BIG trucks and
every other old farm has one.

My 2 cents....

Mike Boteler
'56 8400 Wrecker