[oletrucks] '58 336 GMC V-8, Free to good home.

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] '58 336 GMC V-8, Free to good home.
From: "K.P." <oletwuk@fastrus.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 01:29:11 -0400
Just come n' get it.

Here's some real basic info:

It actually last ran a little over a year or so ago when the truck was
purchased in PA for the NAPCO running gear.  Truck died due to "Major" rust.
Truck has been picked fairly clean of anything and everything useful.  Trust
me, there is "No Hope" for the truck.

Motor is in the truck ('58 Chevy short bed).  The truck is in the "lean to"
of my smokehouse.  The truck rolls.  Not much left of the truck.
(Seriously!)  Does happen to have an SM420 4-speed bolted up, and that goes
as well.

Bring trailer and haul it all, or bring engine hoist, beer, friends, and
cutting torch to help make disposable sized pieces of truck....
If you feel froggy with the torch, I happen to have a '57 in worse shape to
cut up as well.

Could make for an interesting Sunday in S.E. Virginia.

Kevin P.
'59 Apache 38/NAPCO