[oletrucks] Ads with no locations

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Ads with no locations
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:56:11 -0500
I have been seeing a lot of ads on the list lately & I love it.  My only
suggestion (& it becomes REAL important when you are selling engine blocks,
heads, cabs, etc.) is to list the location of the items.   Don't need to
give the location of your mine away, just GENERAL area would be helpful.
Remember, this list goes coast to coast & around the world!

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX