RE: [oletrucks] Respirators

To: "'haist'" <haist2@home.com>, TruckList <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Respirators
From: Bill Simmeth <bill@merchantsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 08:09:08 -0400
Whitney, I like the idea of trying to put together a group purchase.
Autobodystore.com has same price on the half-mask and a slightly better
price on the full-mask version ( which I would prefer to get ).

http://www.autobodystore.com/SprayBooth.htm#HobbyAir

How 'bout I contact autobodystore.com about a group deal and you can try the
clmc.hypermart folks?

Bill Simmeth
57 3200
Delaplane, VA