Re: [oletrucks] ID'ing rear end

To: ed_gaito@webtrix.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ID'ing rear end
From: Pastorjon994@cs.com
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:02:58 EDT
Ed,
       I got a rear brake wheel cylinder from NAPA for my Chevy 3100. I would
guess that they are the same.  NAPA should be able to tell you. You can also
get a kit to fix the leak for about $12 as opposed to spending $55 for a
replacement.  You can even get the rubber cups only for a lot less than that.
 Be sure to hone out the cylinder to remove any pitting and don't clean the
rubbers with gasoline.

       Can't help with the other stuff, but good luck.

Jon Callahan
'50 3100
Champaign/Urbana, IL