RE: [oletrucks] ID'ing rear end

To: "'Ed Gaito'" <ed_gaito@webtrix.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] ID'ing rear end
From: Terry Stellman <STELLMAN@noex.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 13:05:14 -0500
There should be some numbers stamped on the axle housing to ID the rear end.
My guess would be that the wheel cylinders on most of the 10 bolt rear ends
would be similar and you could take your old wheel cylinder to your FLAPS
and check it against a Camaro, Nova, Monte Carlo, etc. and see if you could
match it up.

Terry Stellman
1949 3600
Missouri City, Texas