Re: [oletrucks] original AD instruments used with "350"

To: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>, <CHARLES_A._CLARK@HUD.GOV>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] original AD instruments used with "350"
From: "Jon Kunkel" <jonkunkel@home.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 22:17:31 -0500
You can have the tube extended, find a shop in your area that rebuilds
gauges and have them extend yours and have them put the correct end on it at
the same time.  That way you won't have to use adaptors.  I did this to a
vehicle years ago, wasn't too expensive and was much easier than trying to
rig something up to make it work.

Jon 50 3104
Chicago burbs