[oletrucks] Brake and Trans linkage problem

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Brake and Trans linkage problem
From: ChevTruk53@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 23:06:42 EDT
I put a 350 combo in my 53 3100 and have a Caddilac steering column, a brake
booster master cylinder mounted under the floor.  My problem is if I use one
of those "universal" linkages from Lokar I will not be able to use my brakes
as the pedal will hit the linkage.  I have pulled my hair out trying to think
of a way to fix it but cant.  Any help or input will be appreciated.

Zach
53 3100 rod in (slow) progress