Re: [oletrucks] Stovebolt Website

To: dpewter@email.msn.com (Doug Pewterbaugh)
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Stovebolt Website
From: Tom3600@webtv.net
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 16:58:00 -0500 (CDT)
Doug ~

Thanks for the compliments, as with everyone on the list it is an
on-going project.
The Holley-Weber carbs are from Tom Langdon at Stovebolt.  I think that
they are about $65. ea.  He also sells the adapters to go from 1 bbl to
2 bbl carbs.  I had to do some good old backyard engineering to get a
throttle linkage that would work using the existing the 1949 gas pedal
and '55 235 pivot and rod linkage.  It has to go up the side of the
block inside the Fenton headers and the Offy manifold.  Tom sells a kit
now with instructions on how to put together a linkage for the dual
carbs.  If you go to http://www.stoveboltengineco.com it has a price
list and details of everything you need.  Actually you can call Tom
Langdon to get the specifics or I can help you if you decide to go this
way.

Tom

Tom Poterack
Moline, IL.