Re: [oletrucks] Transmission Shifting

To: "Brad Rusnak" <b_rusnak@telusplanet.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Transmission Shifting
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 21:09:11 -0400
Brad, I have a similar problem with my '47-2.  The synchronizers are worn
and the gears grind going from 1st to 2nd and from 2nd to 3rd.  No big deal,
I just double-clutch with each shift and it works fine.  However, I know
that someday I'll need to have the tranny rebuilt.  In the meantime, the
double-clutch does the trick.

For Oletrucks members:  What's the going price for getting a transmission
rebuilt??
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC
tcape@weblnk.net