[oletrucks] AD vs. TF bed dimensions

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] AD vs. TF bed dimensions
From: "Al&Judy" <cayfords@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 12:17:31 -0400
What if any, are the dimensional differences between an AD box and a TF box
( both shorties ). The reason I ask, is repro TF beds are available locally
for $850 Cdn, while an AD box is twice that.  Originality is not an issue,
the truck is already S10 clipped with a 54 cab with 49 doors and front
sheetmetal. Seeing as this is a low buck rod project, the $900 savings would
help get me on the road that much quicker.

Al